Job Duties & Responsibilities -
- The Strategic Business Manager is responsible for maintaining and building upon existing annual revenue in designated sales territory. The primary focus of this position is to bring new business to new and existing clients across West India Locations.
- Exceeds sales revenue quotas by winning new contracts and job orders through prospecting and developing new customer relationships.
- Identifies and qualifies sales opportunities by providing a consultative and value-added approach to develop relationships. Negotiates contractual terms and conditions for employment services, and works with the operations and recruiting teams to ensure smooth handoffs.
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts.
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals.
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, both in-person and by phone, continuously assessing and communicating how we can meet their needs.
- Develops and executes sales presentations to potential clients.
- Creates proposals for providing IT staffing services to BFSI, customized to prospective clients- needs.
- Develops and implements sales plans and associated activities.
- Coordinate with the Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to onboard new clients, including: complete and submit job order tickets to Fulfillment Manager, facilitate introductions between new clients and assigned Customer Service Representatives, and work with Recruiting & Fulfillment Team to set up customized services according to clients- specifications.
- Manage all existing and new accounts in designated sales territory, ensuring clients- needs are met, problems are solved and issues are addressed.
- Initiates personal growth by understanding market trends, attending educational sessions and actively networking.
Required Skills & Experience
- The Strategic Business Manager will be required to initiate and organize meetings and phone calls with prospects, prepare professional emails, participate in preparation of sales collateral and will require advanced communication and negotiating skills.
- Should have exposure in BFSI & IT Industry.
- The Strategic Business Manager Will be able to work on T&M modules.
- Ability to analyze industry trends and penetrate key client organizations across sales territory.
- A high level of comfort with performing cold calls and delivering professional, formal presentations.
- The ability to identify prospective customers- needs, propose solutions and convert prospects to clients.
- Action and results oriented attitude. Capable of developing a strong business case for client action and skills to close the sale.
- An ideal culture fit is an individual with a passion for building relationships in and outside of the company and enjoys working in a relaxed and professional atmosphere.
- 5+ years of successful staffing sales experience and a proven track record for closing new accounts.
- Experience using MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description