Manage the full life cycle recruitment for one or multiple BU's within the Technology Division
Drive the recruiting process through requirement gathering, building sourcing strategy, screening, selection, and closure process
Will be responsible for Managing individual & team target.
This role is responsible & accountable for :
- Full-fill the assigned hiring demand for the unit as forecasted by the business.
- Drive the sourcing agenda to meet the recruitment target using new age recruiting techniques like the internet, social and professional networking sites to identify and source right candidates
- Drive the recruitment activities for the current and future proactive needs of the business
- Ensuring all staffing process followed as per the organization guidelines
- Providing strategic market inputs through quick research as business need
- Building strong relationship with new and existing external channel partners
- Driving high quality-standards in hiring practices as against measured KPIs ( TAT, Time to fill, CPH, HM satisfaction survey, NH-satisfaction survey, Channel utilization, cost savings etc.,)
- Developing strong professional relations across all levels of the business. Having right Business Acumen to visualize things from larger organization agenda.
- Manage Escalations. Pro- Actively Identifying issues and resolving it. .
- Handle high - end niche skills requirement
- Continually strive to increase and expand knowledge of new recruiting tools and techniques
Required Background and Experience :
- Overall 10 - 14 Yrs. of recruiting experience; of Minimum 5-10 years in IT recruiting experience.
- An MBA or Specialized Post Graduate Degree in HR or Management degree from any recognized institute must.
- Strong Communication skills (Oral & written), analytical, Customer Service, Problem Solving and Business presentable skills.
- Prior - Recruiting experience from any Tier -1 or 2, IT-services organization most preferred
- Hiring experience of multiple accounts on the staff Augmentation and Managed Services / Scope based projects on the IT services business.
- Experience using Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Should have managed large Business functional groups.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize & drive competing for work demands, within assigned deadlines
- Strong knowledge on the Health care IT and Enterprise Services Domain a big Plus.
- Should have a Competitive spirit to drive things, strong work ethic. Motivation to learn, grow and succeed self & team.
- Ability to Multi tasker and able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure changing environment
- Should have excellent understanding of technology and associated technical skill sets
We are a reputed $500 million US based multinational Technology-Enabled Business Process... Outsourcing (BPO) company specializing in Integrated BPO solutions across the front and back office that support the entire lifecycle of our client and customers.
With our headquarter in Rochester, New York, Sutherland now employs over 30,000 professionals offering blended services from its 33 delivery centers in Bulgaria, Canada, India, Mexico, Philippines, the United Arab Emirates, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Read full description