Total 5-6 years of experience in a Data Protection role and/or at least 1-2 years as an ISMS Manager (ISO 27001)
Role Requirement :
1. GDPR Certified / Excellent working knowledge of ISO 27001 requirements (Lead Auditor Certification would be an added advantage)
2. Demonstrable experience of ISO governance / compliance in a wider organization
3. Should be an effective communicator with good presentation skills
4. Should be able to achieve outcomes through performance / experience rather than direct authority
5. Should be strong in building relationships within the organization and across teams
1. Collaborate with business owner / SPOC across the globe
2. Initiate new / review existing assessments based on the agreed checklist
3. Clarify / hand hold / assist the stakeholders throughout the cycle to shape the final outcome of the assessment
4. Assess GDPR compliance
5. Drive for results, including developing metrics/KPIs, wherever required
6. Review ongoing support performance of self as well as staff
About Crest Premedia
Crest is a hundred percent export unit, based in Pune and is part of... Springer Science + Business Media, Germany. The company is in the area of Software Development, Print and Electronic typesetting, marketing services and back office operation.
Crest Premedia, was born in 2006 and earned its stripes working on projects for Springer. In doing so, Crest has innovated and broken language frontiers in premedia by acquiring skills in German and Dutch language. Today Crest offers these and more innovative services in areas of STM books, Journals, eBooks, ePubs, PowerPoint reports, marketing services, technical and customer support.
Please visit www.crest-premedia.in and www.springer.com for further information about our organization.
Read full description