Manager Sales International
An exciting opportunity with this dynamic and fast-growing business awaits the right candidate. This is a busy, high-volume but friendly environment that will suit an ambitious person with a great appetite to work hard and learn new things.
Our fast-paced and supportive environment will offer you lots of benefits – a competitive salary, flexible working arrangements, and opportunities to see the world.
Brief: The profile will be a mix of International Sales / Trader / Relationship Manager. Any candidate who is at an asst. manager level can handle this job well. Good relationship, communication skills and ability to think on the feet will enable top performance.
Location: Chennai (for first 6 months), post training (in any of our overseas branches)
1. Contact international traders of various countries and establish relationship and market prices
2. Generate new sales leads thru cold leads
3. Study and constantly update buyer country market dynamics and import regulations
4. Follow Indian domestic market cues and keep up with competitive pricing in international market
5. Follow currency market and economic trends to manage with market dynamics
6. Must be able to negotiate thru factory importers and trader importers
7. Ability to travel overseas and meet buyers face to face and establish relation and make sales
8. Strong communication skills and cultural differences in the international market
9. Keep abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, and trends.
10. Follow up shipments, service clients and perform relationship manager role
11. Overall: Identify market opportunities and try to convert them onto sales
12. Maintain a schedule of requirements from import clients and offer them as per market conditions.
13. Handle customer complaints, defaults and disputes.
Preferred candidates from any sales and marketing segments.
Education: Any graduate, PG (MBA, MIB or M.Com) not required.
Salary: best in the industry +bonus+annual incentives.
Age: below 35years.
AGROCROPS EXIM LIMITED
With 50 Years experience, Agrocrops holds a 5% share in the... worlds peanut export market and handles more than 3,000,000 tons of peanuts a year.
Our strategically positioned shelling, grading, importing and warehousing facilities - in the peanut growing green belt and at ports - help us deliver a consistent supply. Local warehousing in large consuming locations enable us to be a reliable partner to consumers such as factories and the local market. Our ability to handle incremental volume are the direct result of 755 employees (direct 155, indirect 600).
Agrocrops not only handles the entire peanut and chilli value chain, but also operates logistics,customs clearance & phytosanitary compliance to ensure you get the best quality at the best price.
Our will is to be the world’s largest handler of peanuts with best quality. We have also expanded our business by branching into other spices & oilseeds, while keeping peanut & red dry chilli as our core product. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 4,00,000 - ₹ 10,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
- Minimum Two month salary bonus
Jobs in Import-Export / Merchandising / Trading
Jobs in Marketing / Communication / Advertising / PR
Jobs in Sales / Business Development