- Directly supervises and manages the enStage quality assurance - team lead, engineers and testers including the preparation and delivery of team performance evaluations and career development activities.
- Provides necessary definition, development and deployment of product quality assurance strategy, addressing all phases of product development.
- Manages department and overall expectations pertaining to setting accurate schedules, costs and resources
- Ensures delivery against QA department goals and objectives, i.e. Meeting commitments and coordinating overall quality assurance schedule.
- Anticipates release problems and takes corrective action, escalating as needed, to resolve and achieve commitments.
- Real experience and understanding of project tools: planning, tracking, documentation management, configuration management, change management, test management, test automation etc.
Desired Attributes- Preferably to have worked in the Banking domain, e-commerce technologies
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description