Candidates from Automotive industry preferably from two wheeler or four wheeler industry who handled CKD project can apply.
1. Develop the project scope and deliverable basis business needs and objectives.
2. Create a detailed project plan and track progress.
3. Actively collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for flawless execution of projects.
4. Ensure all the projects and activities assigned are completed on time, in full and within the
5. Deploy appropriate techniques to manage changes in the project scope or budget.
6. Create and maintain relevant project documents and report/escalate to management team as
7. Work closely with Project Manager for CKD & respective Country Head and steer the activities
basis interactions with various internal stakeholders.
8. Liaise with external suppliers and Government bodies for implementation of CKD project and
create, maintain the relevant documentation and processes for the same.
9. Collaborate with sales, production, Distribution Control Department (DCD), central logistics
team, dealerships and other external suppliers for seamless delivery of products to customers and
resolving any issues arising thereof.
10. Work closely with the Central logistics team for timely completion of logistics process and
improving processes continuously.
11. Interact with Central commercial and finance functions for timely submission of documents,
Manufacturers of the legendary Bullet motorcycles. With a range that combines distinctive... styles with power, riding comfort and ruggedness, to deliver a 'unique motorcycling experience'.
Interested candidates can also apply by logging in www.royalenfield.com/careers.asp
Read full description