Post: Manager - Process Engineering
1. Qualification: Diploma / BE in Electronics or Electrical / BE in Mechanical.
2. Experience: Min Two to Three Years.
3. Basic Location: Kandivali(W), Mumbai. (For Pan India).
4. Excellent verbal and written communication.
5. Well versed with MS- Office.
6. Ability to adjust and work with teams.
7. Willingness to travel and work with customers.
1. The candidate should maintain and expand relationship with important large / big customers.
2. The candidate will be responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
3. The candidate will represent the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers needs and expectations are met by the company.
4. The candidate should ensure client satisfaction and be able to identify new opportunities to increase sales.
5. Manage our key accounts portfolio.
6. Establish strong, long-term client relationships.
7. Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries.
8. Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs.
9. Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner.
10. Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams.
11. Identify and approach new potential strategic customers.
Since 1992, NISIKI has transformed the traditional manufacturing model of... electro-mechanical components to continually provide better VALUE than the nearest competitor.
Quality is ... Free of Costs. Reliability is NISIKI's business.
No premium for Quality, To Nisiki Engineers quality is a reflection of sincerity and a caring attitude towards its customers. From application specific design, development, manufacturing ... to logistics of JIT delivery on the assembly line of a customer is the unique capability of NISIKI - Total Value Chain Manufacturing (VCM).
Each customer has unique localized needs. By innovative deployment of the localised-6-services Nisiki ensures the highest supply reliability at lowest costs. Nisiki operates among the largest manufacturing value chain of mechanical, electrical and electronic components and sub-assemblies.
To make any consumer friendly machine be it automobiles, domestic appliances, telecom, UPS, excavators, lawn movers, ATMs.....list goes on........you need high precision electro-mechanical components. It is a US$ 150 billion industry and growing at average 10% per year.
As a component manufacturer it is not easy to win the trust and loyalty of an OEM customer (machine maker). It takes several months and years of endurance tests and field trials to be an approved component supplier to a machine maker. The reason for such long time period for approval is simple. The multi-billion market value of a machine maker is dependent on the reliability of the components used. Read full description