Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize quality reporting and minimizing risk.
Taking adequate measures for maintaining balance between the sales, customer service & back end operations within budgetary norms.
Ensuring customer satisfaction by achieving delivery & service quality norms.
Ensuring that highest service standards are maintained for servicing of clients and maintaining minimum TAT.
Process re-engineering to reduce costs/defects & increase satisfaction; Change Management.
Sound Co-ordination with the Alliance / Sales / Finance / Designing / Marketing / Product Teams.
Designing various procedures to meet agreed turnaround times, accuracy levels, security aspects and quality levels.
Call outs to the customers to check their level of satisfaction and based on their feedbacks suggest changes on repeated problems thereby improving the Quality across the platform.
Conducted regular mystery/mock calls to ensure that the whole platform is updated with the latest offers/processes which are being rolled out time to time.
To review the Service Requests (SRs) logged and to highlight timely errors if any; thereby maintaining quality and standard across the platform which in turn lead to accurate and quicker resolution.
Periodic sharing of the bills to the merchants for authentication purpose.
Timely submission of the invoices to the merchants and following up for the merchant commissions.
Deals Creation for all the merchants.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description