A professional responsible for supervising the medical coding staff that deals with patients' medical records, reviews the document, recommends the code, identifies gaps in the documentation, sends the summary to the client and educates the client. Oversee functions of the coding department, including auditing and establishing coding process. Monitor budget and utilize operational resources, participate in program development.
1. Responsible for the daily operations of coding division including monitoring quality and quantity of workflow to ensure completion of work assignments.
2. Completely accountable for the Service Levels Agreed
3. Accountable for Team performance and Quality
4. Responsible for all process documentation and project planning
5. Assists in the development of coding policies and practice standards
6. Recommend trainings to improve team performance
7. Manage Customer Engagement and Client Interaction
8. Manage the Client escalations with RCA and maintain to upscale the C-sat
9. Coordination with Internal and client teams
10. Work towards continual improvement of processes and knowledge enhancement at all times
11. Ensure the TAT and Quality of projects handled
Experience, Knowledge, Skills/competencies required:
Experience in Multi-Specialty & specific to HCC, E&M & Surgery Coding. Should be able to code and audit as an SME, if needed to challenge the SME within or external.
Years of relevant/domain experience: A Minimum of 7+ years of experience in coding. 3+ years of experience as an AM.
Specific skills needed to perform
1. CPC / CPC-H certified coders
2. Well versed with working on electronic platforms
3. Good communication skills (English Verbal & written)
4. Powerpoint presentation skills
5. Microsoft word and excel knowledge (advanced)
Established in 2007, Inventurus Knowledge Solutions (IKS) is a global Revenue Cycle... Management company that is headquartered in New York and has delivery centers in Alabama, Mumbai, and Hyderabad and a sales and solutions office in Los Angeles. From a four member team to over 1,000 employees, we have grown to be a respected outsourcing partner with extensive domain expertise and advanced outsourcing processes and technologies. Read full description