'- Experience in analysis, design and development of all types of training products
- Good understanding and experience following the ADDIE model of training development
- Working knowledge of project management
- Well versed with training-needs analysis - phase requirements
- Well versed with design phase requirements
- Should have hands-on experience of developing design documents and storyboarding.
- Manage team of20 IDs in terms of mentoring/trainig/appraisals
- responsible for comptency building for the team
- Responsible for ID team's QPS scores
- Formulating Instructional Design strategies and solutions
- Closely work with pre slaes and sales team to put across best solutions to prospects
- Creating proposal documents and approaches/solutions in collaboration with other functional representatives and account delivery managers
- Estimating Content and ID efforts for different projects
- Creating and/or reviewing guidelines, checklists, and design documents
- Analyzing source content and identifying content gaps
- Creating/reviewing Instructional Plans and/or Content Outlines
- Creating and/or reviewing storyboards/final product for Prototypes.
- Must have leadership skills
- Should be able to work as Learning Solution Consultant.
- Take ownership of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Significant experience with WBT development are highly preferred for the position
- Handle projects /accounts independently.
- Co-ordinate with other cross functional teams.
G-Cube is an e-Learning company having taken massive strides in the field of technology-based... learning. We aim at addressing all short-term and long-term learning needs of the clients, having a wealth of experience and the right tools to implement the programs. We develop e-learning solutions for companies that align to their learning needs, infrastructure as well as available budgets. Read full description