1) Business acquisition
2) Customer retention & cross-sell
3) Internal process follow ups
4) Expansion and extension of portfolio
5) Optimization and revenue generation
6) Follow internal processes for MIS, activity reports
Roles and Responsibilities in Current Job:
- Achieve Corporate customer acquisition in the defined vertical or named accounts
- Achieving Revenue and Collection targets from the set of corporate accounts as per AOP
- To act as a bridge between the organization and the client
- To nurture / develop a relationship between the client and the organization for mutual benefit
- To increase market share.
- Account Coverage and Account Management on a National Basis with select industry clients.
- Meeting Targets as per the productivity norms set by Head Sales.
- Relationship Development Building with the assigned Corporate.
- Developing Enterprise Account based strategy i.e. understanding the existing telecom solutions and proposing solutions to maximize share of business.
- Management reporting as per requirement.
- Be the brand ambassador of the organization in the industry.
- Understand the business, market needs and the competitive environment of the client.
- Based on the understanding of the needs of the client as well as that of the organization to develop the right strategy that will help increase market share.
- Help build the relationship with the customer by helping the customer get the best customized solutions/he can get
1) Presentation & Communication
2) To be able to reach top management
3) MIS and Excel knowledge
One of the major Recruiting Agencies in Bangalore