MANAGER - Bio Unit
The candidate along with the team members will work across various sections of the production unit for developing an efficient & economic fermentation process for the commercial production of bio-pesticides & bio-fertilizers.
Responsibilities and Duties
1. Mass production of liquid and carrier based bio-pesticides & bio-fertilizers and key aspects of quality control in the production process and the product with basic knowledge about isolation, culturing of microbes.
2. Designing and execution of production plans to meet the market orders.
3. Monitoring, trouble shooting; maintenance of fermentors; associated equipment. Harvest, treatment,; processing of broth, for downstream process development.
4. Implement procedures to increase fermentation reproducibility and participate in the transfer of improved fermentation technology.
5. Scale up of production process; seed culture preparation; packing/bottling the down streamed products. Handling of standard and custom made bioreactors.
M.Sc.(Biotechnology/ Industrial Microbiology) with 10 years of industrial experience in the production of biological for Agri-application or Ph.D. in Biotechnology/ Microbiology) with 5 years experience in Bio-Fertilizer/Bio-Control agents production.
Preferably male candidates from Tamilnadu in the age group of 40-45 years and willing to work extended hours to meet out the production orders.
Production and R&D Unit of Animal Healthcare products.
Stanes is a large business... house from peninsular India, engaged in manufacturing and marketing, encompassing a diverse range of activities that includes Organic Fertilizer, Micronutrients, Bio-fertilizers, Botanical Pesticides, Microbial insecticides, Microbial fungicides, Microbial nematicides Antitranspirants, immunomodulators and Seeds to name just a few. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- More than ten years
Jobs in Engineering / R&D
Jobs in Pharma, Biotech and Chemical Industry