Manager / Assistant Manager -M&A - Financial Due Diligence/ Analysis
- Responsible to manage and execute Financial Due Diligence projects.
- Analyzing financial / operational results of target companies by reviewing their accounting records.
- Identifying issues for purchase price reductions, deal structuring or deal termination.
- Identifying post-acquisition action steps to achieve anticipated earnings/cash flow improvements
- Evaluating effects of seasonality and cyclicality on cash flow requirements
- CA / MBA in Finance with 3 - 6 years of experience into Credit Research / Credit Analysis / FP&A / Financial Due Diligence / Statutory Audit.
- Excellent analytical, communication, organizational, interpersonal and teaming skills
- Willingness to travel, when necessary
- Open to work on Projects by own.
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Compulsory Education
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax