Manager Admin and HR
Office Administrator Responsibilities:
• Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
• Keep stock of office supplies and place orders when necessary
We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator. They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office administrator will include book keeping ,mentoring office assistants, Maintain employee records, Following HR procedures . The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The office administrator ensures smooth running of our company’s offices and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
• Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
• Supervise administrative staff and divide responsibilities to ensure performance
• Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the upper management
• Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
• Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
• Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
• Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
• Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
• Assist colleagues whenever necessary
• Managing HR interview, shortlisting etc
• Maintain all assets, Stocks, Admin and HR files and records
• Manage employees time track records, leaves, local and outstation travel etc
MBA/PGDMA or Masters in Human Resources or equivalent professional qualification,
1. Minimum 3 -10 years of relevant work experience
2. Knowledge of current human resources legal policies, management practices and procedures
3. Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
4. Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
5. Experience developing organizational design
6. Experience addressing HR needs across geographically dispersed organizations
7. Prior experience of functioning as a Subject Matter Expert on HR related matters,
1. Ability to collaborate with multiple leaders and partners to determine people and organization development needs
2. Ability to work with all levels , with strong communication and interpersonal skills and customer service
3. Excellent task management, project management, and problem solving skills, along with an analytical and focused approach to achieving project objectives
4. Ability to take a very disciplined and process driven approach to deliver solutions and services
5. Handling Performance Management, Reward & Recognition for staff
6. Facilitate cascade of organizational culture and values across the region
7. Experience in managing recruitment and onboarding process
8. Organize training conferences, seminars, and workshops
Founded in 1988, Katha works in New Delhi's slums to... ensure that children receive high-quality education. Over the last 24 years, Katha (which means ‘story’ in Hindi) has developed a unique approach that uses a story-based pedagogy to increase children’s engagement in education and raise literacy levels in both Hindi and English. Katha Lab School is Katha's incubator for innovative ideas in children's education and teacher training. Katha works with schools and communities to take a creative approach to education that makes learning inspiring and interactive, for example through a focus on more stories and less textbooks, more projects and competitions and less exams.
The innovative methods that are developed and tested in Katha Lab School are also extended outside the school to reach a larger number of children through other Katha programs. For example, I Love Reading (ILR) is a literacy and school transformation program that aims to promote the joy of learning and improve attendance and attainment levels across all subjects. Katha has already successfully implemented I Love Reading in 50 Delhi Government schools and 122 slum communities, reaching over 130,000 children, and will expand this program into 75 additional Delhi Government schools this year.
• NASDAQ Stock Market Education Award.
• Stockholm Challenge Award Finalist .
• NGO Award for Transparency and Accountability , by Resource Alliance and Rockefeller Foundation
• Nominated for Astrid Lindren Memorial Award 2012.
• ICICI India Inclusive Award  Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Between three and five years
- Salary range:
₹ 3,60,000 - ₹ 4,20,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Administration / Secretary / Front Office
Jobs in Executive Management
Jobs in Social Services / NGOs / Nonprofit