1. Prepare overall and segmental Cash flow forecasted as well as actual and variance analysis
2. Review agreements and co-ordinate with respective department, banks, vendor and legal for execution of agreement. Execution of other documentation related to Banks/ Vendors.
3. Prepare relevant reports for collection monitoring and ensure funds received as per the agreed TATs.
4. Ensure the accurate and timely recording of collection charges in books of accounts.
5. Performing bank reconciliation related activities like upload of Bank statement, performing Bank reconciliation and ensure proper checks and balances
6. Processing various type of payments. Stale cheques monitoring.
7. Prepare Dashboard, exception reports and monitoring/ control reports for the defined periodicity
8. Preparation, review and adherence of existing as well as new processes. Ensure the relevant process has all the controls and checks and balances in place and compliant.
9. Execution of automation of manual processes in co-ordination with relevant stakeholders/ team.
10. Dealing with different stakeholders like auditors, banks, various other departments
Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited (Tata AIG Life) is a joint venture company, formed... by Tata Sons and AIA Group Limited (AIA). Tata AIG Life combines Tata’s pre-eminent leadership position in India and AIA’s presence as the largest, independent listed pan-Asia life insurance group in the world spanning 15 markets in Asia Pacific. Tata Sons holds a majority stake (74%) in the company and AIA holds 26% through an AIA Group company. Tata AIG Life Insurance Company Limited was licensed to operate in India on February 12, 2001 and started operations on April 1, 2001. Read full description