We're running an Online Hiring Event this Saturday to hire M&A HR Managers ($100k/yr).
Online Hiring Events are live forums designed to enable you to understand the role and requirements through an interactive Q&A session followed by a self-directed testing process. The testing takes between 3-5 hours to complete. It’s worth taking the time to finish all the tests because we evaluate every single complete application to find the top talent.
This event will include all testing required to apply for the role. Upon grading the tests, and if you advance, we will set up an interview with the hiring manager.
Supporting group-wide General Managers and Functional Leads, the M&A HR Manager is responsible for all aspects of the human resources function, in conjunction with the Group’s Acquisition and Integration (A&I) activities.
Including but not limited to due diligence & risk mitigation strategies, budgeting, assessment and contract termination of acquired-company staff. Total rewards comparative analysis and harmonization into Group’s policies and practices, and compliance with local employment legal obligations.
- 5+ years of M&A HR and operational experience, the majority within an ERP framework
- US and Global restructuring experience - particularly restructuring European companies and familiar with the European business and legal landscape
- The ideal candidate would be bilingual in English and French or German
- The ideal candidate would have some strategy or management consulting experience rather than solely corporate experience
This role may be a great fit if:
- You are fearless in making and executing people decisions based on what best enables ESW’s business and growth strategy
- You are a driven individual who displays a high level of initiative, capable of encouraging collaborative leadership to motivate and inspire large and diverse teams
- You have great people management skills, and are able to interact with and influence peers, managers, executives
- You are able you to build strong professional relationships
- You have strong project management skills and are able to meet aggressive timelines, within budget
- You are self-motivated and can perform in a remote, 100% distributed and remote work environment. All business & A&I teams are located around the globe and work in virtual teams
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The... future of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description