Job Title: Executive- Front Office/ Admin
Job Type: Full Time/ Permanent Job
Roles & Responsibility:
• Managing & Recording Visitors and Direct potential Clients to relevant department
• Call Handling & transferring calls to the relevant receiver
• Receiving postal and couriers & maintaining inwards and outwards records.
• Coordinate conference room bookings and appointments for in office meetings.
• Ticket Booking for Managers & Guest for their Schedules & meetings.
• Accommodation & Travel arrangement for Directors & Guest.
• Manage all matters pertaining to reception/office appearance and utilities.
• Coordinating with HR team in organizing the events in organizing the events and training programs.
• Supporting with the administrative task for all Departments, whenever Necessary.
• House Keeping & Security Supervision.
Courier Inward and Outward Register
Ticket Booking Report
Hotel Booking Report
Decent Hike from the Current CTC.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Experience: 1-2 Years
Communication Skills – Proficient in English, Hindi & Call handling.
Good Computer Skills – Efficient in MS Office (Word & Excel)
Administrative Skills- Diplomatic & Crisis Management.
Friendly personality – approachable, outgoing, assertive
Good organizational skills: ability to priorities, follow up and multi-task
Flexible and resourceful at problem-solving
Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Glosel is committed to building and supporting a world-class distribution network and... using it to provide the best services possible for our customers. Read full description