1.Managing Day to Day Accounting work of Payables, Receivables, Bank Reconciliation, Ledger Maintenance and other Accounting entries
2. Inputting cash/bank vouchers on daily basis, reconciliation of cash and bank on monthly Basis.
3. Maintaining Petty Cash Register and with supporting documents
4. Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end closures of accounts.
5. Applicant should have working knowledge of MS. Office, SAP and Internet
6. Coordinating with Head Office for Accounts & Finance related reports.
7. Upgrading on timely basis on changes in Accounting / Tax domain (E.g. Introduction of GST)
8. Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors by providing necessary information for their work
9. Prepare Accounts & Tax related Tracker & MIS Report.
1. B.Com/ M.Com graduates preferred.
2. Min 2+ years experience as an accountant.
3. Should have working knowledge in Tally Software.
Centre of Learning, Knowledge & Services (COLKS), was established in June 2015 with a... motive to ‘CREATING CHANGE - CHANGING LIVES’. Its primary focus is to impart knowledge & opportunities to both the urban and the rural masses. The intend is to bring about overall empowerment sustainability.
Read full description