Expected Skill Set:
1. Design Tools like Enterprise Architect
2. Knowledge of Linux OS internals like Socket Programming, Shell Scripting and TCP/IP, IPv4/6, UDP
3. Good hands-on expertise in C++ programming languages - Mandatory
4. Experience in developing and debugging Linux device drivers
5. Deep understanding of Linux boot up sequence
6. Linux Kernel, Board Bring up and kernel porting tools like QT
7. Multimedia components and codecs
8. Integration/ testing/ validation of the communication protocols
9. Intimate familiarity with one or more Linux distros (e.g., debian) and open source eco system (like YOCTO) added advantage.
10. Hands on working with various target architectures (ARM, MIPS, X86). Knowledge of Myriad chipsets is plus
11. Communication protocols like I2C, SPI, UART.
12. Working with MTD devices (e.g., eMMC)
13. Working with Source Control tools (SVN , GIT, etc.,) and documentation tools (e.g., doxygen)
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions (RBEI) is a 100% owned subsidiary of... Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end to end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 12,000 associates, RBEI is the largest software development centre of Bosch outside Germany, indicating that we are the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India. We have a global footprint with presence in US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region. RBEI is ISO 9001:2008 certified (2009), appraised at CMMI L5 Version 1.3 (2011) and also ISO 27001 (2009)with five state of the art facilities spread across Bangalore and Coimbatore in India, and Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam. Read full description