1. Work in close co-ordination with the Regional General Counsel on various legal matters.
2. Core responsibilities cover independently drafting, reviewing and closing a wide variety of contracts including but not limited to licensing, contract manufacturing, supply, distribution, power purchase/distribution, services, consultancy, confidentiality, procurement/sourcing, clinical trials and other business related documentation.
3. To research and provide guidance in employment law matters including employment contracts and in employee management matters.
4. Responding to notices received from regulatory authority like FDA, NPPA, DCGI etc.
5. Responsible for smooth and speedy functioning of the department.
6. Undertake research activities to provide inputs on legal matters.
7. Knowledge on litigation matters and co-ordinate with business for obtaining required documentation for filing in courts.
8. Knowledge on Trademark.
About Kelly Services - US Fortune 500 Company (TOP 6 Outsourcing company in the world)Kelly... Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) is a leader in providing workforce solutions. KellyÂ® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the globe, Kelly provides employment to more than 560,000 employees annually. Revenue in 2012 was $5.5 billion. Read full description