JOB is responsible for addressing all legal issues of the Company including Infrastructure related; IDF and non infra wholesale business. Be the support function to the Business Group as well as the legal arm for the other control functions.
The job demands:
1. Strategizing: - This position is responsible for strategizing the legal actions on behalf of the Company. For that, he/she has to engage in continuous discussions with the Business Groups to understand their requirements in terms of closure of transactions, maintaining turn around time, structuring, strategizing etc.
2. Review of Proposals and sharing legal views:- Thorough review of proposals being placed before the Management Committee Meetings as well as Internal Credit Committee Meetings and sharing legal views on various aspects of new transactions, loan documentation and security creation with business groups within the timeline
3. General Advising : Advising Business and other Functions on various legal issues faced by them during their day to day work
4. Advisory on Structured deals in project finance: Advising Business on various legal issues in Structured Deals in consultation with the immediate superior
5. Periodical Review of Standard Documents: Conduct periodical review of standard loan and security documents for the respective Business Groups / Sectors to bring the loan and security documents in terms with changes in laws, policies, court judgments, etc.
6. Drafting/Review/Negotiations Drafting of non standard transaction documentations as well as review of standard loan/debenture documentation and negotiations with external clients and their legal team on documentation.
7. Knowledge sharing : Conducting training sessions for the Business and other Teams for sharing knowledge on various legal aspect as well as circulation of relevant amendments under law having an impact on the organization.
A leading HR consultancy in Delhi