1. Contract drafting, review and advice on the contracts before signing and validating the proposals and contracts in order to avoid contractual legal risks
2. Handling registration and renewals related to lease Deed & Leave and License agreements
3. Providing legal services to all the departments on a need to need basis
4. Review and draft contracts and agreements and ensure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirements
5. Taking part in the legal and Commercial Due Diligence of the company
6. Scrutiny of Land/property documents/ title deeds
7. Experience in compliance is primary focus.
a) Tracking on the compliance & checklist implementation
b) Review and assist in Statutory compliances issues including Registrations & Licenses across units
c) Co-ordinate with the local authorities, advocates and relevant departments for obtaining the licenses
d) Generate reports on the basis of the information received from the respective units and have periodic visits to the units
8. Review progress of outstanding litigation, generate reports ongoing basis and liaise with and manage external lawyers
9. Drafting of legal notices & replies
10. Follow-up and update on court matters and attending court hearings for and on behalf of the
11. Maintenance of Legal records/documents
12. To assist the Committees
Established in the year 1993, New Era has been in the business of understanding talent needs... of different organizations and providing solutions for it. New Era hires consultants with specialization in different domains to provide procurement solutions across all the domains. We have been very fortunate to serve some of the top names of both the IT and the non IT Industry. We provide end to end staffing solutions and help candidates to be placed across Asia, USA and Europe.
New Era also provides Training and Development solutions to our clients which help enriching the performance of their Human Capital. Our training and development initiative ‘TRUTH’ offers complete and measurable ‘Aptitude Development Solutions’ in areas like Leadership Development, Time Management, Corporate Communications, Presentation Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Marketing Skills etc.
New Era values its Human Capital the most and is totally committed towards providing them with adequate training and development programmes at a regular basis. This helps their grooming and also equips them with the knowledge of the latest Industry practices. We at New Era always follow the 3‘i’s which we believe are the pillars of our success. Read full description