Skill Set and Job Description :
1. Category : IBM Tools
2. Primary Skills :
a. IBM Netcool Operations Insight (NOI)
b. IBM Tivoli Monitoring (ITM)
c. Netcool/Omnibus and Impact
3. Secondary Skills :
a. Tivoli Workload Scheduler (TWS)
b. Tivoli Data warehouse (TDW)
c. GSMA standards
d. xMatters Integration
4. Job Description :
a. Summary :
- Interacts with customers, vendors and management to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
- Acts as technical resource and point of escalation for team members and helps in identifying and resolving complex incidents relating to product /service installation, update, configuration, operations, or performance.
- Acts as a role model and discharge technical management within a team, guiding a team in providing services in a client, multi-vendor, multi-protocol complex network/system, or infrastructure environment.
- Leads teams on major projects, including prioritizing which work should be done, assigning team members to perform work, and evaluating team members- performance.
- Performs identification and resolution of complex problems relating to product/service installation, update, configuration, operations, performance, or other aspects of information technology products and services. Possesses a deep knowledge of teams service of offerings, services, technical solutions, and management tools. Accountable as a technical resource and point of escalation for team members.
b. Key Responsibilities [Provide L3 and L4 support]
Leading in HR consultancy