Information Security Engineer – Reports to Director of Information Security.
The Information Security Engineer core responsibilities are to manage the Privileged Access Management solution supporting customer connections which involves defining required information needed to create customer connections to include asset and credential information, and configuring customer connections to support access to customer resources. Additionally, the Information Security Engineer will help support ServiceNow Governance Risk and Compliance module to develop automated control tests for program compliance.
• At least 5 years of full-time work experience in information security as an analyst, administrator or engineer
• At least 1 year implementing Access Management solutions
• Technical ability to develop reports in various IT and security management systems
• Experience working in or supporting ServiceNow
• Exposure with conducting or supporting technical assessment of Information Security Audits
• Knowledge of information security, cyber security "best practices," such as ISO , PCI-DSS, Data Protection and Privacy.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
• Interpersonal skills - ability to build strong relationships with internal team members and to work across the organization to achieve results
• Professional communication skills - Ability to work effectively with mid and senior level contacts face to face, electronically and over the phone
• Integrity - Words and actions are always consistent and behavior is always in accordance with highest ethical standards
• Technical acumen - Ability to grasp technical concepts and establish credibility with technical contacts
• Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and provide resolution
• Customer service oriented
• Process orientation - Ability to recognize process deficiencies and implement improvements
We are one of the world’s most respected multinational companies, steadily turned to provide... strategic and innovative HR solutions for our clients. Our portfolio of services enables us to meet our clients’ HR needs across all divisions and departments, from office to marketing, finance to engineering, as also law, science, information technology, education and many others. Read full description