- Bachelor degree or master's degree with demonstrated high academic achievement in analytics, data science, or computer science strongly or relevant work experience in data analytics
- 7-9 years of relevant experience in the field of database design, ETL, reporting and business intelligence and/or data analysis domains
- Product development experience strongly preferred; particularly with a focus on databases, BI and/or benchmarking efforts
- Strong organizational, teaming skills and managing small project teams of 2-4 people
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal business communication skills. Experience in directly working with clients in multicultural settings. Proven experience in project scoping, expectation setting and management, timeline management, QA and seamless collaboration.
- Ability to make in-person presentations to large/senior audiences.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in planning, work allocation, tracking and delivery
Core skills :
- Strong hands-on experience in coding/development activities (SQL, Microsoft SSIS/SSAS, Advanced Excel/VBA, etc.)
- Knowledge of additional tools such as Verint, ConfirmIT, SPSS, R, Alteryx, Tableau, SAS will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of web oriented technologies such as HTML, D3JS etc. will be an added advantage
- Proven track-record of building tools, dashboards, databases that have brought about productivity enhancement or have created new/alternative means to access, analyze and present data.
- Exposure to business/market research, analytics or consulting environment will be an added advantage.
- Good organizational, planning and project management skills - exhibiting attention to detail, follow through, and accountability
- Ability to work independently or virtually, as well as, in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and teaming skills, able to work well with seniors and peers
MTC is one of India's leading global HR Consulting firm specializing into multiple facets... of HR, Knowledge Services-Trainings & Assessments & Consulting. MTC started operations in 2007 with a vision to set new benchmarks while delivering on niche turnkey assignments in the industry. With time we have evolved to cater to a diverse set of clients spread across different geographies. We constantly strive to maximize our client's ROI (Return on Investment) and work on increasing the top line (Revenue) of the client's business by delivering the best. MTC has reached out to an array of clients with functions such as Recruitments, Consulting & Knowledge Services through its team of young & dynamic professionals.
Our specialty includes turnkey assignments and setting up teams from the scratch. With a wide spectrum of services we are catering to different geographies including:
* Pan India
* APAC Region: Asia Pacific- Japan, Singapore, Philippines, Australia, Malaysia, Hongkong, Middle East, Dubai, China etc.
* EMEA Region: Europe, Middle East & Africa : Permanent & project based hiring across industry verticals.
* US & Canada: Staff Augmentation, Permanent and sponsored candidates through our International Arm: Mount Technology Consulting Inc. across all Industry verticals.
Read full description