Duties of the Lead - Digital Marketing :
* Review and analyze client sites for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
* Improve a company's organic search results.
* Ensure websites are filled with optimal keywords.
* Evaluate product offering, traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, payment options, shipping options, demographics of prospective customers when determining keywords and campaigns.
* Implement off-page SEO content strategies
* Consult with web designers to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
* Utilize basic programming and web design skills to enhance SEO.
* Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company's and client's websites.
* Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
* Manage online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
* Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
* Optimize landing pages and user funnels
* Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
* Provide accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
* Research new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, PPC, development of blogs and forums
* Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
* Use appropriate software to monitor the performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
* Compile and present project performance reports.
Qualifications & Experience
* Experienced with both on-site and off-site SEO; you should be able to demonstrate effective link building strategies
* Knowledge of Google algorithms; ensure that our sites remain compliant and do not get penalized by Google.
* Experienced with Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools and other common SEO tools
* Experienced in using robots.txt files, XML sitemaps, redirects and canonical tags.
* Knowledge of basic HTML is a very strong plus.
* Experience with using Social media channels and running Ad campaigns to drive traffic.
* Some level of copywriting experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Deadline and target driven
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What to expect
* The role is largely office based with a lot of communication with the team.
* Flexible working patterns and some home-working may be possible.
* The role can be challenging but rewarding due to the digital marketing sector being a continuously changing and fast-paced sector.
Code & Co is a full service digital agency in Dubai, providing result-driven... strategies to expand client's business.
We are a flock of evangelists, thinkers, developers, content writers, strategists and a team
of digital marketing experts. Read full description