Primary Skills : Look for P&C insurance domain experience, and expert in SQL queries, DA docs like (profiling, Data quality and source system analysis etc..)
Job Description :
- Act as a P&C Insurance Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Lead requirement gathering sessions with clients, which lead to clear determination of the deliverables expected from stakeholders
- Analyzes issues to be solved within an enterprise and helps provide solutions to meet the desired business outcomes through the use of IT.
- Understands and documents business requirements and user requirements to ensure system designs meets business needs.
- Documents functional requirements that describe the system, process, or product to fulfill business requirements
- Converts specifications about business problems into sequence of detailed programming instructions to solve business problems through automation support.
- Constructs program flow charts to describe the processing of data and development of precise steps and processing logic across all platforms.
- Provides broad understanding of platforms and applications across all technologies.
- Functions as an IT advisor to the business units.
- Document new features, requirements, and strategies Develop process models based on business requirements to determine the completeness of the information Author, review, analyze, and document business systems and user requirements producing deliverables such as use cases, user stories, UI mockups, test cases, functional specifications, workflow process diagrams, data flow / data model diagrams Perform research and analysis to support the creation, implementation, and maintenance of best practices Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Staying up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems.
- Conducting meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Having rich experience as an Analyst dedicated to U.S. Property and Casualty Insurance domain delivering critical projects for leading insurance carrier in the space of operational excellence and product development.
- Good working experience in Data Warehousing Projects (Analytics) on P & C Insurance Domain.
- Good experience in Claims & Underwriting Departments in Property & Casualty Insurance Industry Domain. Involved in multiple phases of Software Development Life Cycle, right from Requirement analysis to requirement documentation and User Acceptance testing.
- Strong analytical and communication skills with proficiency in business knowledge and technology processes. Experience with ETL tools and their usage, with a variety of source system platforms.
- Familiarity with A/B and Multivariate testing tools and principals (i.e. Optimizely, etc.).
- Familiarity with statistical packages and/or data visualization tools. Examples may include: Tableau, Qlikview, Qlik Sense, and Power BI.
- Exceptionally strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills with a propensity to take things apart and see how they work.
- Passion for the online space with a solid understanding of interactive channels (search, online media, website/mobile development, etc.) and direct marketing principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with interpersonal and influencing skills (at all levels internally, externally, and cross-functionally), including expert Excel and data display presentation.
- Self-directed and self-motivated with a demonstrated strength in planning, organizing, and project management skills to meet deadlines. Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Comfortable up-training peers on implementation and administrator tool knowledge.
Leading in HR consultancy