1. Read through the content (articles / journals) with care, identify and edit it for consistency, grammar, spelling, capitalization, vocabulary, punctuations and language errors
2. Responsible for checking the quality of copyedited files and ensure it is of highest standards as expected by the customers
3. Ensure the text is standardised in line with the publisher's 'house style' and language requirements.
4. Checking for facts / inconsistencies in the content and raise queries to authors and publishers to ensure quality and accuracy Up-to-date knowledge on language requirements based on various style manuals and apply standard best practices while editing content for style Prepare / assist in preparing style sheets / style guides whenever required Evaluate and edit manuscripts or other materials submitted for publication and confer with authors regarding changes in content and style aspects Cite all references in the content from the reference list and ensure to raise queries to author wherever required and incorporate changes accordingly
5. Responsible for enhancing authors content to improve the overall readability and accuracy of research articles
Alpha Management Consultants is emerging as a leader in HR consultancy services. With a set... of young, dynamic and dedicated professionals. Our Vision to provide excellent service to our clients by understanding their needs and imbibing best practices for value addition and walk that extra mile for client satisfaction. Our Objective to be an integral part of the client, understanding their needs, requirements and providing apt solutions through ethical business practices. Why Alpha,
Swift turn around time (TAT).
High quality conversion ratio.
Competent recruiters with technical coverage.
Client - Candidate Oriented approach.
In-depth domain & market proficiency.
Professional Approach. Read full description