1. Bachelor of engineering in either Electronics and Communication or Instrumentation engineering or Biomedical engineering.
2. Minimum of 3 years of work experience as LabVIEW programmer.
3. Ability to understand already written application code, modify to improve as needed.
4. Writing and executing test plan from the requirements and use the application code to be written or already written to test the same.
5. Good exposure to National instruments data acquisition cards, FPGA cards, VISA interfaces.
6. Good exposure in troubleshooting ATE systems hardware and software .
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills. 8. 3 years experience in the healthcare domain, with knowledge of medical device related standards such as ISO 13485, US FDA s 21 CFR 820, IEC 60601, etc. with ability to produce documentation as per QMS standards.
it is cmm level 5 company