Join HCLs Engineering and R&D Services (ERS):
* One of the largest, global Engineering Service Providers (ESP)
* Works with 61 of the top 100 R&D spenders in the world
* Partners with the worlds most innovative and successful organizations, complementing their R&D activities.
o Over the past decade, HCLs engineering services have helped more than 300 organizations develop and launch market-leading products across various market segments
* Clientele are leaders across several Engineering Industry segments such as Telecommunications, Aerospace & Defence, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Industrial Manufacturing, Medical Devices, Office Automation, Semiconductor, and ISVs.
* Offers comprehensive engineering services and solutions in all aspects of Product and Platform Engineering.
o These services span Hardware, Embedded Software, Mechanical, VLSI design, PLM and Software engineering. We successfully collaborate with innovation partners, universities, industry bodies, and manufacturing partners.
* A thought leader in emerging technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Digital Platforms, Product Intelligence, Big Data Analytics, Accessibility, Social Media Platforms, AR/VR, Agile Product Development and more.
* Recognized as a leader by analyst firms in diverse domains, including automotive, consumer electronics, computer peripherals and storage, independent software vendor (ISV), consumer software, medical devices, semiconductor, cloud computing, enterprise mobility, and aerospace and defence R&D.
Below are the details of the opportunity to become a part of HCLs Engineering and R&D Services (ERS):
Work Location: Chennai (Sholinganallur)
Experience : 2.5 Years to 6 Years
Extensive hands on experience in L2/L3 protocol testing
Should have experience in Python scripting
Good communication skill
HCL Technologies is a leading global IT services company, working with clients in the areas... that impact and redefine the core of their businesses. Since its inception into the global landscape after its IPO in 1999, HCL focuses on 'transformational outsourcing', underlined by innovation and value creation, and offers integrated portfolio of services including software-led IT solutions, remote infrastructure management, engineering and R&D services and BPO. HCL leverages its extensive global offshore infrastructure and network of offices in 26 countries to provide holistic, multi-service delivery in key industry verticals including Financial Services, Manufacturing, Consumer Services, Public Services and Healthcare. HCL takes pride in its philosophy of 'Employees First, Customers Second' which empowers our 80,520 transformers to create a real value for the customers. HCL Technologies, along with its subsidiaries, has reported consolidated revenues of US$ 3.7 billion (Rs. 16,977 crores), as on 30th September (on LTM basis) 2011. Read full description