Position Purpose & Summary
Ensures execution and implementation of the long-term sales goals as well as deploys and monitors selling/planning tactics to acheieve sales budgets within a defined area of responsibility and scope.
Sales Planning / Business Development and Implementation of Strategies::30%
1. Ensuring achievement of sales budgets and other long term goals as designed by the BU.
2. Implementation of sales strategies and marketing campaigns through proper action plans in alignment with the strategies and goal
3. Provide inputs for long/short-term sales forecasting and measurement processes to achieve business results (i.e. annual/quarterly/monthly results)
4. Client wise analysis of sales turnover and tonnage wise, month wise and product wise.
5. Monitoring Key Account sales on regular basis and prepare and implement action plans as needed to have sustained business and growth
Inventory and Receivables; 15%
1. Proper forecasting of the requirments Product and Customer wise.
2. Periodical forecasts of stocks and planning corrective measures to ensure timely servicing of customers and to minimse the expiry at branch as well as distributor level.
3. Regular follow up and monitoring of the collections to keep DSOs and Overdue percentages with in the limits set.
Market Knowledge / Customer Needs / Marketing Coordination;30%
1. Development of new markets and new product sales
2. Identification of customers compelling needs and coordinating with the right people / team to add value to to customer and organization through proper services, concepts and products
3. Possess basic industry as well as in-depth local market knowledge and help to identify and to inform emerging industry/local trends, business opportunities, and potential value creation.
4. Facilitates the flow of information and communicate/inform market trends, competition, etc that can be leveraged across sales teams and business.
Ethical Business Practice / Self Development; 25%
1. Constantly strive toward continuing professional growth.
2. Being proactive to improve sales skills, managerial skills, business skills, and market knowledge.
3. Participation in the trainings to learn and build skills and deploy the same for self improvement and business growth
At least 2-5 years of experience in poultry industry in sales managing key clients
Selling skills, negotiation skills, persuasivenss
Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate in English
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description