Job Description :
- Responsibilities would be: scouting, presenting and negotiating alliances and business relationships with Domestic and International hotel chains.
- Identify, create and develop joint marketing programs, sales plans to promote & sell hotels and resorts of domestic and international hotel chains.
- Facilitate integration of inventory and rates through channel managers/switches to all distribution channels.
- Daily / weekly/monthly/quarterly review of progress, performance with chain hotels. Preparing Business analytic reports, analyzing performances, opportunities, trends, threats, and taking well planned corrective business actions.
- Would be responsible for identifying new Alliance/Business opportunities, feasibility study, drafting alliance strategy, commercial negotiations and implementation of Alliance program with domestic and international hotel chains.
- Build long term relationships with Hotel chains, identify business development opportunities and execute plans using ezeego1 distribution and promotion channels.
- Would have to Interface with internal sales and marketing departments within the company and the client for implementation of the agreed joint marketing programs.
- Would be assigned revenue targets.
- Hands on experience in PowerPoint presentation, MS excel, and other report making & analytics tools
Cross Roads India Assistance, India’s first and largest road side repair assistance service... provider. Established in 1999, we have by our side 13 years of ground fleet management experience. We attend to over 1100 road side repairs every day and had so far handled over 1.5 Mn road side repairs. We are also recognised as a critical service provider under social security category hence we have been allotted with a four digit number 1922 for the safety of the general motorist. Read full description