Junior Software Developer (C#,.Net)
Reporting to the Development Team Lead, the Junior Software Developer is responsible for the efficient design and delivery of high quality software solutions that integrate Microsoft Dynamics software and third-party technologies to meet client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Junior Software Developer is involved in full lifecycle application development and is accountable for tailoring software solutions, customizations and enhancements for customers using Microsoft Business Solutions Great Plains and Small Business Manager products. The duties of the Junior Software Developer include, participating in customizations and modifications to business solutions design, development of high quality code, investigating, analyzing and replicating issues and providing support to customers, testing and analysis for operational functionality of solutions and delivery of finished products and implementation on a time / services sensitive schedule, performing tuning improvement on software.
Core Competencies and Skills:
• Strong Software Development experience, Ability to use development tools including Dexterity, .Net to develop software on Microsoft Great Plains according to published standards and design guidelines.
• Strong Database knowledge, in-depth understanding of MS SQL server and able to use Transact – SQL to develop stored procedures.
• Ability to identify and analyze key business work flow and comprehend business logic.
• Communication skills, good command of English in written and verbal.
• Ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment, while handling interruptions as part of the routine. • Continuous improvement philosophy with a strong ability to take initiative, suggest changes for process improvements and effectively communicate this to other team members and the Director or Manager.
• Strong desire to lead projects and see them through to completion.
• Problem solving skills, Ability to investigating and analyzing issues and solve problems.
• Ability to use independent judgment and a consultative approach with other Developers and QAs.
• Strong team player, willing to help out and assist others when needed.
• Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility.
Education and Experience required:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalents
• Understanding of Accounting would be preferred
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics – Great Plains, AX , NAV or another closely related ERP
Binary Stream Software is a Microsoft Gold Certified independent software provider (ISV)... providing comprehensive industry and enterprise-grade ERP functionality to extend the functionality of Dynamics GP and AX. Founded in 1999, and headquartered in Vancouver, Binary Stream is an award-winning, top performer with regular recognition in the Microsoft Dynamics President’s Club, as well as the bearer of many other notable awards such as: Business in Vancouver’s BC’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies, PROFIT 200’s list of Canada’s Fastest-Growing Companies, CDN Channel Elite’s Best Mid-Market Solution finalist. With a passion for solving complex business problems Binary Stream is committed to providing exceptional return on investment to our clients and continued business opportunity to our partners. Our year-over-year growth and increased revenues for partners is testament to that commitment. At Binary Stream, you will find a rewarding environment that encourages initiative, collaboration and bright ideas that contribute to success. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
Jobs in IT - ERP / CRM
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis