Sampling and Testing of incoming material, in-process samples and finished product
2. Daily data entry.
3. Calibration of laboratory equipment's.
4. Standardization of reagents.
5. COA Preparation & approved finished product material.
1 Knowledge of analysis like ETP and classical analysis and of documentation as per NABL, ISO etc.
2. Experience of GC, GCMS, KF Titrator and trouble shootings of Instruments
3. Knowledge about GLP
4. Experience in Pharma plant Preferred
GenNext Human Resources Management : : Fastest Growing Human Resource Consultancy... Company offering best recruitment solutions possible, to Automobile, Aviation, Advertisement, Banking, Consumer Durable, Cement ,Chemical FMCG, Fabrication, Power Plant, Retail, Pharmaceuticals, Textile, Telecom in India.
Gennext has successfully facilitated the Candidate in finding the most awesome career opportunities available and simultaneously empowered its clients seeking for the best talent, thereby matching the right people with the right job. Read full description