The best and the brightest always have choices in the Accounting and Finance industry.
We want to view your time with InQube Innoventures, as an investment in your future, that pays dividends along the way. The longer you stay with InQube Innoventures, the wider breadth of opportunities and experiences you will gain. You will be working with an international brand based in Australia.
We at InQube Innoventures has a vision that aims at integrating and harnessing the best of TECHNOLOGY, the predictive prowess of ANALYTICS and the functionality of DESIGN in crafting innovation-led applications and knowledge solutions that would touch the common man’s quest for a qualitative life by giving them equal opportunity access to health, education, agriculture and livelihood.
Our firm is interested in hiring Accounting and Finance Professionals (Fresher preferable) – BCom graduates, especially applying for CA/ICAI (ICWA), Company Secretariat, also experienced professionals are entertained, also individuals knowing TALLY/SAP are preferred, basically who are looking to broaden their skill sets and gain valuable experiences to help enhance their marketability and advance their careers.
Fresher having enthusiasm to work with commerce background and has a longing to learn will be provided TALLY training.
Industry: Accounting & Finance
Employment type: Full time
Experience: Fresher (Preferable), Experienced
Job Function: Accounting/ Auditing, Finance
Role: Junior Accountant Officer
BCom fresher applying for CA/ICAI, Company Secretariat or knowing TALLY/SAP
Positions Available: 4
Time Shift: 3:30 AM IST to 12:30 PM IST
• Graduate degree or higher in Accounting and Finance
• Pursuing and applying for CA, ICAI
• Fresher with strong understanding of Accounting theory
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Company Secretariat or progress towards, is preferred
• Corporate Accounting and/or Finance experience at a large public corporation is a plus but not required.
• Excellent analytical, technical and auditing skills.
• Should be proficient in MS Office, Tally, and other related applications.
• Strong computer desktop skills required with advanced Microsoft Excel skills desirable.
• Demonstrated career progression and job stability (If Experienced).
• Knowledge over SMSF audits preferable.
• High energy and enthusiasm, with a strong commitment to exceeding client expectations.
• Flexibility and openness to work on a variety of assignments, industries and roles.
• Ability to learn quickly, make an immediate impact, and provide value-added services to our clients.
• Strong communication, and interpersonal skills, displaying the ability to connect and build relationships with clients, firm leadership, and peers.
• Confidence in professional aptitude and ability to effectively convey skills, knowledge, and qualifications to clients.
• Team player with a strong desire to be an active, long-term participant in the growth of the local office and Firm overall.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and believe in the opportunities that the Company offers.
• Interested and passionate to get involved in other professional experiences such as Business Development and Recruiting.
As per Industry Standards.
We at InQube Innoventures has a vision that aims at integrating and harnessing the best of... TECHNOLOGY, the predictive prowess of ANALYTICS and the functionality of DESIGN in crafting innovation-led applications and knowledge solutions that would touch the common man’s quest for a qualitative life by giving them equal opportunity access to health, education, agriculture and livelihood. Read full description