Job Opening For Sales Executive / Holiday Consultant In Pune
· Attending to all appointments, giving appropriate product presentations & converting them in to sales.
· Explaining the benefits of the product - MAGIC HOLIDAYS Membership
· Creating desire for luxurious holidays and long term holiday product.
· Generating own leads from the market for more presentations & sales.
· Customer relationship to generate successful referral leads
· Convincing existing members to upgrade their membership
· Reporting in a prescribed format all calls, sales obtained from market & other relevant market feed backs.
Coordinating with internal operations to ensure the delivery of sale promises.
Joining - Immediate
Experience - Minimum - 6 Months in Sales
Salary - Upto 3.5L/A + Incentive
Education - UD/PG/MBA/PGDM.
Bike - Compulsary (Driving License as well)
Language - English, Marahi & Hindi
Magic Holidays is a timeshare product from the Panoramic Group of Companies, a worldwide... hospitality innovator. What makes this product different is that it allows customers to own tomorrow's holidays at today's prices, giving guests an experience of ‘Unforgettable Times’!
Timeshare is currently the fastest growing leisure segment in the tourism industry. According to statistics there are over 350,000 families in India owning timeshare vacations and it is only set to grow. Magic Holidays has been able to create waves in the segment with its customer-centric approach that offers them an experience like never before. A Magic Holidays customer is guaranteed of timely booking at any of their resorts in some of the best locations in India and abroad. In addition, they get a value-for-money package, which is an advantage in these inflation-ridden times.
Powered by RCI (Resort Condominium International: Subsidiary of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation) the largest timeshare vacation exchange network in the world through association with brands like Ramada, Baymont Inn and Suites, Wingate Inn, etc., Magic Holidays gives customers a wide choice of holidaying in more than 103 countries. The resort locations range from mountain slopes to coastal plains; providing a variety of accommodation across 6,500+ resorts worldwide. Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Contract duration:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 15,000 - ₹ 30,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Travel / Reservation / Airlines