Job description- Delivery Operations Manager-HR
We are looking for a knowledgeable HR professional with experience in recruitment industry. The candidate should have experience in coordination, CV sourcing and job posting with added knowledge in IT office admin . The candidate should be a self-starter who will hunt for appropriate candidate for the client organization and coordinate within the organisation for various activities.
• The candidate must have an experience in recruitment ATS. Activities like account set up, job creation, posting, managing multiple job portals & SMM from ATS.
• Maintain client relationship over email/sms/whatsapp/Phone etc and
• Format CVs and upload the same in ATS.
• Perform system analysis and coordinate with ATS providers to fix issues or implement new project.
• Create, manage and maintain social media marketing plan for the business. Increase visibility of the brand in the market.
• Coordinate within the business team to deliver the assigned task. Coordinate with clients for day to day activities. Coordinate among consultants for various activities, like reporting, job allocation etc.
• Coordinate with Head office, to fix system issues and admin activities.
• Follow up with clients for collection, and build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
• Make cold calls to regional leads to convert them into customers.
• INR 15,000 pm
• Vacation days: As per market standard
• Sick, personal, and parental leave
• Health insurance
• Weekly off on Friday.
• Professional development
• Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
• Dedication to develop clients’ business.
• Derive energy from facing challenges and provide actionable solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English language.
• 3 year(s) experience in HR coordination or related roles.
• Conversant in Social media marketing; IT system admin; MS Office; job boards and portals.
• Graduation/Masters degree in Business Administration or Human Resource, with knowledge in IT office admin.
Ultiwise Consult is an independent advisory and management consulting firm assisting... clients to step up corporate strategy to position themselves over their peers. We at Ultiwise HR are dedicated towards excelling the potential of an organization by connecting them with candidates of experience, quality ,productivity and integrity. We act as a catalyst between job provider and human potential by matching the industry specific demands. Read full description