* Code sensibly. We dont need code golfers. We really love code that we can read and understand.
* Take pragmatic decisions around how work is accomplished. We would like our devs to strike a balance between idealism and fit-for-purpose.
* Understand more than just jargons around Agile, SOLID, KISS, YAGNI. You have seen the best and worst of all different ways of working and understand the need for processes or the need to not have them either.
* Pick up anything out of their comfort zone and see that it gets delivered. You accept and learn from your mistakes. You rejoice in your achievements.
* Curious and confident about learning new languages or tech stacks. We would like that you share your knowledge with our dev community and be happy to learn from them too.
* Be passionate about technology but not crazy about a specific language.
* Communicate politely, professionally and effortlessly with everyone from your peers and business stakeholders to the local chaiwala.
* Have a great working relationship with everyone.
* Have fun at work. Work life balance is just as important to you as it is to us.
Experience Level: 5-10 years
About Crest Premedia
Crest is a hundred percent export unit, based in Pune and is part of... Springer Science + Business Media, Germany. The company is in the area of Software Development, Print and Electronic typesetting, marketing services and back office operation.
Crest Premedia, was born in 2006 and earned its stripes working on projects for Springer. In doing so, Crest has innovated and broken language frontiers in premedia by acquiring skills in German and Dutch language. Today Crest offers these and more innovative services in areas of STM books, Journals, eBooks, ePubs, PowerPoint reports, marketing services, technical and customer support.
Please visit www.crest-premedia.in and www.springer.com for further information about our organization.
Read full description