Brief description of position:
* Responsibilities - Coding, Code Reviews, Testing and Design.
* Review and commit the code.
* Solid J2EE foundation.
* Relational Database experience. Knowledge on SQL.
* Experience in building MVC architecture based applications.
* Experience in writing web services and REST APIs.
* Work collaboratively within a team of other engineers.
* Should have excellent attention to high quality.
* Familiar with various design and architectural patterns, Java Coding Standard.
* Engineering or Technical Degrees (BE / B.Tech /ME / M.Tech / MCA).
* 6-8 years' of experience in JEE stack.
* Good written and oral communication Skills
* Good programming and debugging skills.
* Good technical knowledge in Core Java, Servlets, EJB, JSP, Web Services, Database and Junit.
* Any Event driven programming (Vaadin, GWT, JavaFx) knowledge.
* Knowledge of source code control tools such as BitBucket, GitHub, SVN & CVS.
* Worked in Agile-Scrum process.
* Knowledge of environments such as UNIX and Linux.
* Experience in product based company.
* Experience in domain of Supply chain execution.
* Self-Motivated, Dynamic and Good Team Player.
Typical Symphony Teleca clients include independent software vendors, mobile device and... solutions manufacturers and the connected, analytics-driven enterprise. Read full description