- Actively participate in development along with team members for as much as 50% of their time, creating modules & systems that can then be treated as a working reflection of the best practices.
- Participating in code reviews, design reviews architecture discussions.
- Being responsible for Scaling, Performance & Quality for the team.
- Setting up best practices to help the team achieve the above and constantly thinking about improving the technology use are your responsibilities. Driving the adoption of these best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team and influence them for the entire organization are also expectations from you.
- Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools, and drive adoption while measuring yourself on the impact you are able to create
- Collaborate with Product Management and Product Development leaders in developing product visions and strategies.
- Define & drive implementation of long term technology vision for your product & team
- You will be the primary owner of the architecture of your product and will also be responsible for getting it reviewed, and making sure the system is built accordingly.
- Be an evangelist for technology & represent company in external forums.
- Creating architectures & designs for new solutions around existing and new problem spaces
- Drive technology & tool choices for your team & be responsible for them.
Experience/skills & Qualifications required:
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale problems.
- Technical Breadth - Exposure to a wide variety of problem spaces, technologies.
- Very Strong System design and OO skills with a nifty ability to craft clean interfaces and operate at the right levels of abstraction.
- Principal / System Architect handling Java, J2ee, php, scala and Web 3.0 resources.
- Very strong delivering and managing enterprise application with medium to large teams in Java/Web 3.0 technologies.
- Very strong implementing Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Design principles.
- Very strong delivering high quality and following continuous delivery and using code quality tools (Jenkin, Hudson, Sonar, PMD, Checkstyle, Findbugs, Fortify etc.).
- Strong project management experience, handling multiple project with Agile Scrum/Kanban.
- Should have prior experience in writing proposals and SOW's.
- Experience in making presentation to customers and internal management team.
- Experience providing program/portfolio metric to the management team.
- Experience using estimation techniques like (Usecase, FP, Story points).
- Extensive experience in leadership, Risk management, conflict management and customer management.
- Experience handling multiple Senior Software Developers.
Wenger and Watson Inc., is a premier provider of senior-level executive search and... leadership consulting services, including board building. Our success stems from sourcing and convincing the very best people to work with our clients. Read full description