IT Trainer - Tally / DTP ( Photoshop, coral-draw, Illustrator, website designing)
* Taking Corporate batches for different IT training module like Dot Net, Ajax, PHP, Oracle,Oracle DBA, Networking, Ms Office advanced, MS project, Java.
* Initiate, facilitate and moderate classroom discussions.
* Organizing and running specialized courses.
* Prepare course materials such as syllabi, Curriculums and handouts.
* Plan, evaluate and revise curricula, course content and course materials and methods of instruction.
* Should have Good written and verbal communication skills (English).
* Should have a flair for training - Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to
meet the needs of the trainees with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
* Should be self-motivated and performance oriented.
* Should be of Pleasing Personality, strong analytical & interpersonal skills.
Qualification: B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ PG Diploma (IT /Comp Sci/ Networking),
NIPSTec Limited (Noble Institute for Premier Studies and Technologies Limited), an ISO... 9001:2008 certified company, was incorporated on 17 June 2001, under the Companies Act 1956 (No. 1 of 1956), Govt. of India, and are also Member of Confederation of Indian Industry (CII). The company has its interest across the entire length & breadth of the country right from J&K in the North to Port Blair down South, Its Corporate Office is at New Delhi, Regional Offices at Himachal Pradesh, Meghalaya and Maharashtra with Training Centers PAN India basis.
NIPSTEC LIMITED HAS VARIED TIE UPS FOR THE PROJECTS OF SKILLING INDIA AND TRAININGS, SUCH AS:
Tourism and Hospitality Skill Council (THSC)
Retailers Association’s Skill Council of India (RASCI)
Furniture and Fitting Skill Council (FFSC)
Handicraft and Carpet Sector Skill Council (HCSSC)
Gems and Jewellery Skill Council (GJSC)
PMKVY (Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojna)
NDLM (National Digital Literacy Mission)
Partner of Manipal City & Guilds, a UK based company which is recognized in 88 countries for providing Skill Development Trainings.
Authorized Marketing Associate of All India Management Association (AIMA), to offer Professional Diploma in Public Procurement (PDPP), powered by The World Bank.
Our various Divisions are:
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
SOFT SKILLS TRAINING
JOB ORIENTED VOCATIONAL TRAINING
SALES AND MARKETING TRAINING
We conduct Training Programmes not only for trainees but also conduct Train the Trainer programmes for various Govt. Training Institutes/ Dept.
RAIN WATER HARVESTING:
We are actively involved in creating awareness, promotions, Planning & Designing of new Rain Water Harvesting Systems, implementation of Rain Water Harvesting Systems and their Maintenance.
The team of NIPSTec Limited has received certification from Central Ground Water Board (CGWB). Delhi Jal Board (DJB) has also registered NIPSTec Limited for providing services in Rain Water Harvesting.
MANPOWER / HR SOLUTIONS:
IT ENABLED SERVICES:
COMPUTER HARDWARE & NETWORKING SOLUTIONS
Permanent Enrolment Center (PEC)
So come & Forge a Relationship with NIPSTec Ltd. that you will Cherish Forever… Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Less than one year
- Salary range:
₹ 1,50,000 - ₹ 2,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in Accounting / Auditing / Tax
Jobs in Education / Teaching / Language
Jobs in IT - Software Programming / Analysis