• Support and manage security hardware and software
• Coordinate responses to security-related incidents with IT, Legal, and Internal Audit departments
• Create, manage, and maintain security awareness program for employees
• Handle low- to complex resolution of security-related Service Desk tickets
• Perform control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses, assess the effectiveness of existing controls, and recommend remedial action
• Collaborate on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the projects’ life cycles
• Assist with the development of security architecture and security policies, principles and standards
• Proactively research and stay up to date with the latest security issues
• Define and deploy security configuration and operations standards for security systems and applications, including policy assessment and compliance tools, network security appliances, and host-based security systems
• Maintain Company’s compliance with data security laws and regulations
• Manage and configure the various Firewall and IPS solutions across the enterprise
• Responsible for the daily management and configuration including preparing weekly reports from various security auditing and monitoring solutions used in the company
• Excellent organizational & communication skills.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Ability to interact with personnel at all levels and across all business units and organizations, and to understand business imperatives
• Ability to work individually and in team settings with cross-functional teams
• Excellent technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems (e.g., Microsoft Windows and Linux) and a wide range of security technologies, such as network security appliances, Identity and Access Management systems, Security Information Event Management Tools, anti-malware solutions, automated policy compliance and desktop security tools
• In-depth knowledge of risk assessment methods and technologies
• Knowledge of Data Privacy and Compliance Regulations (e.g., MA CMR 201, HIPPA, Red Flag, etc.)
HR Always is a rapidly growing placement consultancy set in Mumbai, but Hiring for Pan India,... providing prompt, reliable and value added recruitment service and has experience of handling requirements in IT and NON IT. requirements.
Considerable experience of closing requirements of established or start-up companies where hiring is a big challenge because of need of highly skilled and specialized resource requirements. Read full description