1. Full filling the end to end IT recruitment with the help of various sources like job portals, Employee Referrals, Careers, Social media recruiting, Database, etc. as per the client requirements.
2. Responsible for managing the recruitment cycle from receiving the requirement, sourcing, screening, short listing candidates and scheduling interviews.
3. Understanding the nature and importance of the requirement given by the client via telephonic discussions.
4. Providing clients with relevant and quality candidates within the stipulated time frame.
5. Should be able to negotiate with the candidate and close the requirement.
6. Providing proper counseling and guidance to shortlisted candidates before interview.
7. Issue formal Offer Letters to candidates by coordinating with HR Operations team.
8. Collect mandatory set of documents from a candidate and co-ordinate with the Background verifications team for initiation of case.
9. Maintain the information of the hiring in form of updates in recruitment trackers.
At Diverse Lynx, we emphasize long-term, value added relationships with a commitment to... understand our customer’s business needs. By leveraging proven industry experience and expertise, we concentrate on providing On-Site Consulting Services to manage resources for our customer’s project needs. We develop customized IT Solutions for our customers that are product, platform and technology independent. We also provide comprehensive Clinical Trials & Data Management Services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies in the areas of General Medicine/Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Neuroscience, and Oncology therapeutic areas. Headquartered out of New Jersey, USA, we have collaboration in Europe and Southeast Asian Countries including India and Japan. Read full description