1. Partner with business to get a clear view on their strategic and financial objectives and hiring needs.
2. Devise and carry out a targeted research strategy.
3. Research into competitors and market place.
4. Map role criteria, define position description and document specifications.
5. Track and identify prospective candidates using LinkedIn and new age sourcing channels.
6. Assess candidates to ensure qualification match, cultural fit and compatibility.
7. Present short-listed candidates and provide detailed profile summaries.
8. Offer guidance and facilitate the negotiation process through to its completion.
9. Follow up with business and assist with the candidates transition and on boarding process.
10. Network and build long-lasting candidate relationships
Allegis Group is the largest privately held staffing company in the United States and... serves a wide variety of industries. Our team includes more than 8,000 internal employees and 90,000 contract employees working with customers around the world. We continue to grow, bringing our expertise to new industries in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Puerto Rico, Europe, the Middle East, and the Pacific Rim Read full description