This is what IT Project Managers do on a daily basis:
- Establish project plans using the Company’s defined workflow and best practices.
- Initiate projects with internal stakeholders to gather the information necessary to build the plan and budgetary estimates.
- Direct customer engagement coordinating project needs driving all deliverables for successful project delivery.
- Adept at leading projects and programs using frameworks such as Modified Waterfall and Scrum.
- Adept at leading complex custom development projects with clients and software engineers.
- Review of all assigned projects activities, ensuring schedules that auto-generated client facing communication are up to date.
- Manage and foster successful Project Coordinators.
You should have experience in being client facing or a technical project manager at companies such as Accenture, Deloitte, KPMG, Ernst & Young, IBM, Microsoft leading complex implementation, integration or customer development efforts with clients.
If you excel at driving quality deliverables, efficiency, and accountability, and you want to learn more in a year than most will learn in a decade, you should apply.