Crossover’s IT Project Managers are responsible for the implementation of client facing and internal technical projects. They will work closely and collaborate often with clients and Crossover’s internal technical teams to ensure projects are completed on time and meet all deliverables.
IT Project Managers will also:
- Implement project plans using Crossover’s defined workflows and best practices
- Successfully lead programs utilizing project frameworks such as the Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather the necessary information to build project plans and budget estimates.
- Drive communication with clients to capture all deliverables to ensure a successful project delivery
- Collaborate and manage complex custom development projects with clients and software engineers
- Maintain project schedule and all assigned tasks
- Ensure auto-generated client facing communications are up to date
- Manage and foster the future team of successful Project Coordinators
Crossover is redefining the way people work. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future... of our global workforce will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing remote contractors. Our platform connects customers to the worlds best talent for both technical and non-technical employment. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship building support to ensure success for long term growth. Read full description