> Develop new client accounts (Direct / Tier 1 Partners) for IT staffing business in USA.
> Interact with clients on daily basis and identify staffing opportunities to fulfill through Cold Calling.
> Generating extensive list of relevant leads.
> Taking job orders and working with the recruiting team and clients to close orders
> Be accountable for revenue targets.
> Client relationship management.
> Building accounts with contractor staffing needs and ongoing support
> Partnering and identifying opportunities for IT Services project
> Leverage existing relationships and network to open new business
> Meeting/Appointment setting with clients.
> Building Content for marketing material, brouchers, etc.
* Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT staffing business development/ account management in the US market.
* Must have prior experience in building relationships with End Clients.
* Strong negotiation and contract skills
* Aggressive and Target oriented with ability to work in high-pressure environment, multi-tasking, and self-motivated.
* Should be able to work independently, with minimum supervision, end-to-end in pursuing placements/ revenue targets.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Should be able to work from Office in Gotri.
BASK HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd. specialises in the effective
recruitment and selection... of permanent, temporary &
contract staff. Read full description