Lead, staff, and oversee audits based on the needs of the team.
Perform assessment of audit results and evaluate adequacy of controls.
Develop audit budget and/or timeframe for how the audit will be completed.
Review work papers of audit team members to ensure departmental standards have been met.
Communicate audit status to business unit and Audit Services Management.
Complete and compile findings and recommendations for status updates, memos, and audit reports.
Coordinate with other audit teams to ensure evaluations of related areas occur timely and cover key areas within the audit
US Candidates only.
Bachelors Degree in related discipline (Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security).
BIG 4 or Top 25 CPA firm experience preferred.
Currently hold professional certification: CISA, CISSP, QSA, ISO27001 Lead Auditor and/or willingness to pursue these designations preferred.
Experience with SOC1, SOC2, ISO, and PEN testing preferred.
2+ years experience performing information systems audit or information security reviews at a QSAC, accredited ISO 27001 certification body, or accredited FedRAMP 3PAO.
Knowledge of audit procedures and standards usually obtained through related work experience.
Knowledge of corporate policies and procedures that relate to auditing/accounting standards.
Knowledge of operations, functions, and objectives of interfacing areas required to properly audit operations, services, systems, workflow, and operational impact on other areas.
Analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills required.
In a world full of people cut throat competition, increasing gaps between have's and have... not's, where does one have the thought of "Human Dignity".
Ironically, though it is in the same world that every human endeavor can be traced back to being an effort to enhance Dignity for life.
The founders of Dignity Consultants realized the same dilemma inherent in today's world and thus was created "Dignity Consultants"
• It was founded on 29th September 2011
• In a few months of its operation, we are successfully catering to many leading Indian companies clients and have more than 300 vacancies at the moment.
The Consultancy is founded with the objective of promoting Dignity, Happiness, Productivity and Growth in corporate India
• The Team consists of an Organizational Psychologist, and professionals with extensive knowledge of various industry verticals
• The Team possess more than a 1000 man hours of consultancy experience and has successfully placed numerous
candidates across various levels including senior management
• We are poised for rapid growth in this year, we are also in the process of setting up offices in Delhi and some other parts of the country.
• Apart from manpower services, we also offer training services to clients according to the needs of the individual organization. We have a large network of skilled and experience trainers for the same Read full description
- Last updated:
- Job type:
- Full time
- Position type:
- Minimum experience:
- Two years
- Compulsory Education
- Salary range:
₹ 45,00,000 - ₹ 50,00,000
/ Yearly (Gross Pay)
Jobs in IT - Systems / Networking / Security