1.To handle End to End Fault Management for IP Networks, 24/7-hour alarm monitoring
2. To Handle & Report Complex Network Faults within SLA/ real time monitoring of service alarms and status of service availability
3. To Carryout regular preventive/health Checks for IP N/W Elements
4. To Handle & report network emergencies within SLA.
5. Receiving and logging all events escalated/reported from alarm handling function and raise Incident records as and when required
6. Maintain Event Management (Alarm) List
7. Update Communications - Outage Board/Update Communications - SMS messages - Initial Notification/Update Communications - SMS messages - Update for Critical
8. Activity report preparation & Follow up on faults.
9. Acknowledge Alarm/ Analyze and localize Alarm/ identify the trigger for the alarm
10. Able to check and identify the alarm is trigger / Existing issue / Planned Event
Established in the year 1993, New Era has been in the business of understanding talent needs... of different organizations and providing solutions for it. New Era hires consultants with specialization in different domains to provide procurement solutions across all the domains. We have been very fortunate to serve some of the top names of both the IT and the non IT Industry. We provide end to end staffing solutions and help candidates to be placed across Asia, USA and Europe.
New Era also provides Training and Development solutions to our clients which help enriching the performance of their Human Capital. Our training and development initiative ‘TRUTH’ offers complete and measurable ‘Aptitude Development Solutions’ in areas like Leadership Development, Time Management, Corporate Communications, Presentation Skills, Consultative Selling Skills, Marketing Skills etc.
New Era values its Human Capital the most and is totally committed towards providing them with adequate training and development programmes at a regular basis. This helps their grooming and also equips them with the knowledge of the latest Industry practices. We at New Era always follow the 3‘i’s which we believe are the pillars of our success. Read full description