We are looking for minimum 3 years experienced native iOS developer who is responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhones, iPad and Apple watch. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) 3 Years experience on Native iOS app development and knowledge on developing apps for Apple watch.
2) A proven track record of published apps in the App Store
3) Commercial development experience in iOS
4) Good Understanding of Apple's signing, provisioning and submission process
5) Experience of source control systems such as CVS, SVN or Git
6) Experience with UIKit, HomeKit, and HealthKit
7) Experience with the latest iOS technologies including Blocks, GCD, Storyboards, Collection Views and Auto Layout
8) Knowledge of Swift 3 is a plus
9) Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
10) Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
11) Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
1. Proficient with Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch
2. Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
3. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
4. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
5. Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
6. Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
7. Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
8. Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
10. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
11. Familiarity with continuous integration
12. Experience in MVC Framework
13. Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
14. Willing to travel on-site (US / Bahrain), if required.
CyberFinite Software Solutions is a global innovative Web & Mobile apps development... company established in 2014. We have our offices in Chennai, Surat & US. CyberFinite has consistent track records and steadily growing since the year it has been established. We have delivered 80+ Web & mobile projects to our 20+ clients across the globe. Some of our international clients are from US, UK, Europe, Singapore Bahrain and Dubai. Read full description